June of 2013 Nancy & I were able to take these great lessons to the people of Guatemala to enable them to engage in the process of transformation!
We would enjoy now bringing these same principles to you, to experience Transformation in your life!
Is 2013 your year to commit to personal growth?
If so, don’t miss this opportunity!
This Teleconference MasterMind Group will start Tuesday evening, August 6th at 07:00pm – 8:30pm and will run weekly for 5 weeks until September 3rd, 2013.
All calls will be recored and available for review
The Law of the Mirror: You Must See Value in Yourself to Add Value to Yourself
The Law of Awareness: You Must Know Yourself to Grow Yourself
The Law of Modeling: It’s Hard to Improve When You Have No One But Yourself to Follow
The Law of the Rubber Band: Growth Stops When You Lose the Tension Between Where You are and Where You Could Be
The Law of Contribution: Developing Yourself Enables You to Develop Others
This third and final book in John C. Maxwell’s Laws series (following 2-million seller The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership and The 17 Indisputable Laws of Teamwork) will help you become a lifelong learner whose potential keeps increasing and never gets “used up.”
MASTERMIND 5 WEEK SCHEDULE
- CH1 The Law of Intentionality – Growth Doesn’t Just Happen
- CH2 The Law Of Awareness – You Must Know Yourself To Grow Yourself
- CH3 The Law of the Mirror – You Must See Value in Yourself to Add Value to Yourself
- CH4 The Law of Reflection – Learning to Pause Allows Growth to Catch Up with You
- CH5 The Law of Consistency – Motivation Gets You Going – Discipline Keeps You Growing
- CH6 The Law of Environment – Growth Thrives in Conducive Surroundings
- CH7 The Law of Design – To Maximize Growth, Develop Strategies
- CH8 The Law of Pain – Good Management of Bad Experiences Leads to Great Growth
- CH9 The Law of the Ladder – Character Growth Determines the Height of Your Personal Growth
- CH10 The Law of the Rubber Band – Growth Stops When You Lose the Tension Between Where You Are and Where You Could Be
- CH11 The Law of Trade-Offs – You Have to Give Up to Grow Up
- CH12 The Law of Curiosity – Growth Is Stimulated by Asking Why?
- CH13 The Law of Modeling – It’s Hard To Improve When You Have No One but Yourself to Follow
- CH14 The Law of Expansion – Growing Always Increases Your Capacity
- CH15 The Law of Contribution – Growing Yourself Enables You to Grow Others